|1. Fill your life with sweet things.
2. Spend every second possible together.
3. Make sacrifices for each other.
4. Really love each other.
|5. Sit and talk.
6. Whisper to each other
7. Nothing is more precious than a Kiss on the forehead
8. Always hold your wife around her hips/sides.
9. Hold your wife’s hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
10. Very lightly push up your wife’s chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
|11. Sing to each other.
12. Dance together.
13. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or with black light.
|14. Buy gifts for each other.
16. Buy your wife a ring.
17. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
18. Go shopping with your wife.
19. Buy 11 real roses and one fake one…leave a note that says I’ll love you until the last rose dies
20. Buy your wife a lipstick color that you like.
21. Surprise trip for just the two of you or invite another couple.
|22. Wear your life mate’s favorite cologne/perfume every time you’re together.
23. When in public, flirt with each other.
24. Take your wife to dinner.
25. Take your wife to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
26. Go on a Picnic
27. Go for a Drive
28. Go Window Shopping
29. Try on new clothes that your husband wants to see you in -in the fitting rooms at the store, or mall!
|30. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.
31. Find Animals or Figures in the Clouds
32. Visit the beach and Make Sand Castles
33. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
34. Take her out to the playground on the swings and swing together as if you were both in your teen years Still.
|35. Enter a Contest together
36. Collect Rocks or Leaves
37. Play play-station or Xbox with your husband all night for a change!
38. Fly a Kite
39. Treasure Hunt with clues around the house Plant a garden 40. Turn off the Lights and do everything by Flashlight or Candlelight for a night
41. Play Any Sport
|42. Wear your husband’s clothes.
43. Read to each other
44. Read a novel together
45. Make up Stories
46. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love. And give it to your life mate.
47. Draw (If you can)
48. Make a scrapbook with pictures and memories since the first day you met each other.
|49. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages, including sign language.
50. Do cute things like write “I love you” in a note so that they have to look in the mirror to read it.
51. Put love notes in your life mate’s pockets when they aren’t looking.
52. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
|53. Remember your dreams and tell your life mate about them.
54. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
55. Share your deepest convictions.
56. Pray together.
57. Act out mutual fantasies together.
58. Describe the joy you feel just to be with your life mate.
||59. French kiss.
60. Dress each other, Undress each other.
61. Kiss every part of your wife’s body.
63. Let your wife sit on your lap.
64. Husbands like half-shirts.
65. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren’t close enough.
66. Carry your wife to bed.
67. Wake your wife up with a gentle kiss on the lips
68. Never forget the kiss goodnight.
69. always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
||70. Watch the sunset together.
71. Make out in the rain.
72. Roll down a hill
73. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
74. Go to the Park
75. Go to a Farm
76. Go Fishing
77. Go to the Temple
78. Go to a Museum or Historical Site
79. Have a Water Fight
|80. Sit in your car in the driveway, honk, then blow your lifemate a kiss as you leave for work.
81. Make a bag lunch for your wife to take to work with her, include an apple with a love note
82. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say “I love you”.
83. Call from your business trip to tell your life mate you were thinking about them.
84. Make excuses to call your life mate repeatedly in one day.
|85. Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistakes twice.
86. Learn to listen.
|87. Walk behind your wife and put your hands in her front pockets.
88. Take advantage of any time alone together.
|89. Give each other a Manicure, Pedicure or Facial.
90. Brush your wife’s hair,
91. Paint your wife’s toenails.
92. Cook for each other
93. Wash the dishes for your wife.
94. Spend time with your husband in the
95. garage-working on his next big project
|96. Set up a tea party for “married couples only”.
97. Call your married friends over once a month and watch each other’s wedding videos, or vacation trips together!
98. Be Prince/Princess Charming to your life mate’s parents.
99. Stand up for your life mate when someone says unkind things about them.
100. Hang out with your life mate’s friends, too.
|101. Take showers together.
102 Hot tubs are great.
|103. Work out together-tell each other you want them around for a life time!
104. Tell your spouse what life would be like without him.
105. Tell your wife you appreciate her having your children.
106. Tell your wife that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to. And mean it.
107. Tell your life mate you love the way they look right after they’ve fallen asleep, with their head in your lap.